Thursday, March 13, 2014

These few months have thought me a valuable lesson. A lesson that I had learned once and told was wrong. I changed only to learn that whoever told me I was wrong needs to go fuck herself.

What I'm talking about is being "nice". In every relationship I've been in I was told that I'm a heartless son of a bitch. So I did what was needed of me; I changed. Big mistake. Everyone and I mean everyone takes advantage of you. Even when they say, "I'm afraid of taking advantage of you. You're being too nice to me". Guess what? They will. There was this girl who was interested in me. At first I couldn't believe it. I just got out of a serious relationship and I looked like a mess all the time. But I started believing. So we talked for a couple months and after fiddling with my hectic schedule to fit hers. We went out. For the first time as something more than friends. It was going great and all. I sent her home, got a hug and went on my merry way. The very next day I receive a text saying that she just wants us to be friends and yada yada (You get the picture) The reason? You guessed it. She said I was too nice. What the hell. Honestly. What the FUCK?! But fuck it.

I've learned my lesson being an asshole makes the world appreciate you more. Terrible logic but its true.

No comments:

Post a Comment